There are currently no full time positions posted, but if you have a passion for safety and feel you would like a career with the BCFED OH&S Centre check in with us often as we continue to grow our team.
Keep in mind we always are interested in qualified part-time or casual facilitators in all our programs.
· OH&S Committee Education (experience in any of our OH&S courses content)
· Supervisor OH&S Responsibilities (experience in any of our Supervisor course content)
· Return to Work (experience in any of our Return to Work content)
· Migrant Worker Program (Ability to fluently speak in an additional language. OH&S experience an asset)
· English as an Additional Language (ESL) (TESL Certificate. OH&S experience an asset)
Send your resume to: email@example.com
Don't forget to connect with us on Facebook and LinkedIn for updates and job openings as they become available.